I'm a lover,not a fighter.But i'll fight for what I love

image 

♥♥ I'm a lover,not a fighter.But i'll fight for what I love ♥♥

For my gal:

Speaking without egos, Loving without intentions,●•٠·˙
Caring without expectations,●•٠·˙
I promise you that you will be mine always●•٠·˙
We met it was Luck!●•٠·˙
We talked it was CHANCE!●•٠·˙
We became friends it was DESTINY!●•٠·˙
We fell for each other, it is LOVE,●•٠·˙
We will always be together, it is a PROMISE!●•٠·˙

One day, I gave my word to you sweetheart , that I will never let us break apart.
I am keeping my promise●•٠·˙

On this "Promise Day", I make one more Promise of keeping my above promise forever and love you till the last breath of my life●•٠·˙ ❤ ♥

Blogger Labels: lover,fighter,expectations,Luck,CHANCE,friends,DESTINY,LOVE,PROMISE,word,sweetheart,

breath,life,intentions

 
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Blogroll