Invisible Girl

399995_324727117561450_206974312670065_1063165_1333855286_n

Invisible Girl

Hidden in a corner, Everything is dark.

I see the world around me, But never taking part.

My friends just overlook it, I don't think they can see,

The thing inside, That is killing me.
...
It tears at my heart and soul, Eating me alive.

Sometimes I'm just wishing, That I could just die.

I want someone to notice, See that I am there.

To hold me close and tell me, That they really care.

Everyone's so wrapped up in their life,

That all they see is their own.

I want them to see that I am sitting here,

Confused and so alone.

I want someone to be with me,

But no one seems to care.
I'm wasting my life on wishing,

That I was never here.

The pain inside is cutting me,

Like a thousand pieces of glass.

Driving deeper into my heart,

When I think about my life

I'm tired of looking for better life

But the future doesn't seem to real

So I will sit here, Slowly trying to heal.

For I will always be,

An Invisible Girl..... ?

Blogger Labels: Invisible,Girl,Hidden,world,friends,tears,heart,soul,

Sometimes,life,pain,glass,pieces



This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.
 
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Blogroll