I Don't Know, Why I'm dreamed About Her Again..

Emptiness

 

I Don't Know, Why I'm dreamed About Her Again..
I Don't even thinking about her..!!
But, Why I'm having Dreams..??

In the Dream, She was With the Very same Uniform..
Just passed Me, Without even Smiling..
But, as usual, Noticing My Presence in her Path -
As I always used to..
The thing about Dreams that they are So crazy -
That My Sister and My Cousin was there with me and -
I was explaining to them, who she is..!! Weird Ha..?
Ofcourse It is Weird, Becoz..
I didn't explained My Love to anybody Except her..
And the Dream Broke..
I Hate Loses, espesially dreams, because it can't Rebuild..

As far as I know, It was Me, Who loved Her..
She didn't love Me back, as She made Me to belive..
But, I did know that She was thinking about Me and -
Refused because of Some Essential Stupid Circumstances -
That She Somehow Somewhere Explained..
But, I had been Mad in Love and May be it was My First Love..

As Time moved, Everything went cool.. We both are in -
Our own Way.. Cool.. Smooth.. Without Worries..
And Even Without Memories..
I Don't even thinking about Her..!!
But, Why I'm having Dreams..??

It has been Over Eight years and She is Very far Now..
Really Far Away fom Me..
Well, Happy With her husband and Child..
I am Sure and I Know, that She dont have any trace -
Of Memories of that days Now, and Memories of Mine too..

But, Still I dont Know Why I'm dreamed About Her Again..
And I Don't even thinking about Her..!!
But, Pls tell Me this.. Why I'm having Her Dream Sometimes..??!

Am I Still Love Her.?
Or it's Just Memories..?
I don't Know..!! May be I Will Never Know..

 

 

Blogger Labels: About,Again,Dreams,Dream,Very,Uniform,Just,Presence,Path,Sister,Cousin,Weird,

Ofcourse,Becoz,Love,Except,Hate,Rebuild,Some,Essential,Stupid,Circumstances,

Somewhere,Time,Cool,Smooth,Worries,Memories,Over,Away,husband,Child,Sure,

Mine,Still,Sometimes,didn,dont

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.
 
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Blogroll